The C.A.K.E. Five is an episode of Astroblast.
The crew decide to relax.
- This episode was originally scheduled to air on 3 July 2015, but was rescheduled to air on 27 July 2015.
- Running Gags: Radar eating liver and onions.
- Food Content: Sal has waffles, Comet has french toast, and Sputnik has bacon and eggs.
- Deaths: Sputnik, Comet, Radar, Halley, Jet and Sal are crushed by the Pain of Defeat.
- Deaths: The C.A.K.e>
- This is the first episode to feature the crew.
- It is revealed that Radar does joke when he's upset.
- Monday, June 29, 2015: Comet Man: Comet can transform into an adult.
- Tuesday, June 30, 2015: Operation Big World: Sputnik shrunk herself.
- Wednesday, July 1, 2015: Nean: Halley is cursed to be nice, while Comet is about to marry a pot of chili.
- Thursday, July 2, 2015: Campfire Stories: Sputnik suggests the crew to tell a scary campfire story.
- Friday, July 3, 2015: And the Award for Sound Design Goes to Radar: Halley needs some peace and quiet, but the crew start acting loud. But because of the Whisperer's silence, she stole all of the sounds.
- Monday, July 27, 2015: The C.A.K.E. Five: The Astroblast crew decide to relax.
- Tuesday, July 28, 2015: The Return of The Asteroid: Radar decided to do some science to stop an asteroid.
- Wednesday, July 29, 2015: More of the Same: The crew went inside a dog's body.
- Thursday, July 30, 2015: Some of Their Parts: Comet makes a terrible wish and then his teammates disappear.
- Friday, July 31, 2015: Dog's Fancy: Radar and Sal are procrastinating on babysitting on a dog.