The Astroblast Movie is the first movie of Astroblast.
Synopsis: Comet grows a crush on Sputnik and he joins the club, but at the same time, he maintains his friendship with his longtime best friend Halley, whom he has known longer, and agrees to keep things unromantic between them.
- Glippi & her famliy
Songs music by various artists Edit
- A Dream Is A Wish (Backstory: Sputnik sings this song to Halley after telling her about her crush on Comet.)
- Young Love (Backstory: Close towards the middle scene, Comet sings this song to Sputnik to let out his romantic feelings about her to her and kiss as the song ends.)
- We've Still Got Each Other (Backstory: As Comet feels that Sputnik might love him anymore, he realizes that he hasn't gone to Halley in a while because she told him, earlier in the movie that he can come to her when he feels apprehensive about his love for Sputnik. Halley then sings this song to Comet.)
- You're The Best Thing That Ever Happened To Me (Backstory: During the falling action of the movie, Sputnik refuses to take back Comet's romantic feelings for her because she "doesn't feel interested in him anymore" before packing up and moving away with Glippi and Eileen. A lovesick Comet runs off and later tells Halley about the breakup as tears soon stream down his face and Halley begins to comfort him. As they hug, Comet tearfully says "Why does true love have to hurt?" Halley says "I don't know. That's not in my interests, but you still have a friend." As they stop hugging, Comet thanks Halley as she asks him to spend a few days with him in which Comet accepts. After the third day, Comet sings the song above, and as the song ends, Halley smiles, hugs Comet again, and says "I'll always be you best friend, Comet.")
- This is the first and only Astroblast movie
- Sal is in this movie and plays as the advice giver.
- Radar plays a supporting role.
- Spoiler: Sputnik returns back to Comet, but only for a few minutes where she grabbed a few more things that she forgot.
- Many of the songs in the movie are from classic country music singers Sonny James and Ray Price. "We've Still Got Each Other" is a made up song.