Mouth Hole is an episode from Astroblast.
Comet has to be able to whistle.
- This is the first episode to have an Astroblast character whistle.
- Running Gag: Comet using a recorder to whistle.
- Food Content: Radar is eating an apple.
- While Halley is teaching Comet how to whistle, her left eyelash is missing for a split second.
- January 8, 2015: Mouth Hole: Comet needs to able to whistle.
- January 15, 2015: Hot Garbage: Radar loves his garbage, and he doesn't want anyone to throw it away.
- January 22, 2015: Comet Backwards: Temoc comes to town and he replaced Comet as the leader of The Astroblast Crew.
- January 29, 2015: Crazy Day: The crew have crazy day when Sputnik has a headache.
- February 5, 2015: Smile Bones: Comet and Jet have big bellies.
- February 12, 2015: Egg Salad Adventures: Comet shrunk himself and goes on an adventure on Radar's egg salad.
- February 19, 2015: Water Park: Sputnik leaves the crew, so she can go on a water park.
- February 26, 2015: Let's Get Cuckoo-Bird!: Comet decides to have a lot of fun times.
- March 5, 2015: Mars: The crew goes on vacation to Mars. Sputnik says it's her hometown. The other Astroblast members don't like it, because it's made out of hot sauce.
- March 12, 2015: The Date: Halley asks Comet out on a date.
- March 19, 2015: Ponies: Comet rides a pony.
- March 26, 2015: Hot Dogs: Radar shares his love of hot dogs with the other members.
- April 2, 2015: Two Bumble Bees and a Wasp: Bees: Good. Wasps: Not so much.
- April 9, 2015: Oil Drums: The Astroblast members decide to take a break from TV.
- April 16, 2015: Video Game References: The crew are in a 8-bit video game.
- April 23, 2015: The Box: The crew want to know what's in the box.
- April 30, 2015: No Need to Think When You Can Turn into a Bird, Bra: Comet says running helps you think.